Friday, September 5, 2008

Who am I really... LOL

Watched The Invisible again last night, and in it Callum Keith Rennie's character asks Marcia Gay Harden's who her son really is. "Who is he really?"

And it made me think... who am I really... if anyone ever asked my mother, my sister and brother, and my closets friends who I really was... what would they say? I don't even know what to say... who am I really??? It's a very philsophic question... wouldn't mind hearing what other has to say about me though. It's up there with going to your own funeral, who shows up... do I really have any people that cares about me... who cries... does anyone cry... will anyone mourn my death? What does people truly think of me and if truly honest what would they say about who I really am???

1 comment:

thunder798 said...

First of all... VERY philosophical. Secondly, you bet your arse I'd do everything in my power to be at your funeral unless I'm gone first. Cause I see us being friends for a VERY long time. Like you making fun of me cause my teeth keep falling out and my spelling has gone to shite and I can't remember anything. Wait... that parts already started. Anyways... as for who you really are.. I don't any of us really know cause we are always changing and evolving. There is always something in the world or our lives that changes which then changes us. But I do know that you are the warmest, sweetest, most gorgeous woman with the sickest and best sense of humor around! ANd you've been a pure joy to know and have in my life. It wouldn't be the same without you. Now before I start crying... stop being all philosophical on me or my brain will go boom!